• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Clinton run and pics

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
@Necrosis P ponyboy96 @billieco
Whooped doesnt even come close to describing how I feel. And ****ing tough as balls doenst describe this course of fire.
20180804_160831.jpg
20180804_162654.jpg

Had a good time and nice hanging out with you guys. Definitely a humbling experience. Here’s one from me. Got a couple short videos the wife took of the river crossing and me shooting stage 5 if I can figure out how to post them here.

Attachments

• FB44CCA3-9AAB-4D71-A0F9-7EA907FF37AA.jpeg
    FB44CCA3-9AAB-4D71-A0F9-7EA907FF37AA.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 96
Scores are up. I’ve got a lot of room to improve. I will say my run time was 10mins off what I recorded per my Garmin. Still, penalties hurt me again. All rookie mistakes.

Scores are up. I’ve got a lot of room to improve. I will say my run time was 10mins off what I recorded per my Garmin. Still, penalties hurt me again. All rookie mistakes.

Yeah I had lost my score card between 2 and 3 and went half way back to find it couldn't find it told the RO's I lost it and they told me to wait for the next runner which happens to be my buddy to see if he found it. Luck would have it he found it but I accrued 30 min of run time between going back and waiting. Got 14th not very happy.

Man that would suck. I know the guys that lost their cards were pretty upset.

It was a fun race. Hope to do it again next year. Rock castle is on 9/8. Debating on signing up for that one. Now that I know what to expect, I can train better.

Lol that’s funny. I did mine by hand. Took all my mags apart and cleaned them inside and out. Total pita. The pressure washer looks much easier.

Back
Top Bottom