• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

closed

Got a brand new Glock 26 first trip to the range would not feed right sent to back to Glock works fine now but still with the Glock name you think it would have been good out the door

Several......
1: first ar 15, hessey.. jammed like crazy, got my money back.
HIPOINT 995 carbine.. not accurate for **** and fell apart while shooting.
Golani Galil, shot wolf and had a case lodge so tight you had to literally beat the bolt back.
But my WORST purchase???? Got tired of my 3rd Gen glock 32 that I gave 425 for... went to a gun show and seen an eaa witness 40.... put 50$ on top of the glock and walked out.. shot it and it double fed, stove piped etc.... traded to a member who was aware and corrected the issue for a ruger mkii 22... traded that plus 100$ to get the Kruger lcp w cycle and molybdenum flowers, polished parts for my moms birthday present.. she loved it, never shot it. So when I started looking for an engagement ring she gave it back, said to sell it, and use money for ring..... needless to say, I shopped like crazy, had a ring appraised at over a grand, gave 300 for it plus tax... and my fiancée about hit the floor when she saw it... funny how that worked out... major dissapointment leading to pure happiness..n

Sig 226 e2. Total overpriced POS. Ran all kinds of ammo through it. Would not consistently group. Let lots of people shoot it with the same result. Sig is completely overrated. The common thread of this thread seems to be some of the big name manufactures have let their quality slip... Yet they still want top coin for their crap...