• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

closed

Sig P220 Pro... It was fancy! Stainless slide, night sites and so on.... And it couldnt group to save its life..a standard West German P220 I owned was one of the best pistols I ever owned, best grouping for guns under $600 to me... Traded the Sig Pro for a Kimber pro and carry the Kimber daily....

Sig Mosquito has been the worst firearm I've ever owned. 5+ fte's out of every mag that would result in me having to pry the spent case out of the chamber, no amount of lube or cleaning would make it run correctly and I didnt want to buy premium ammo for a 22. Traded it on a ruger MK III and never looked back.

Actually had 2 back to back that were POS's. First was a Springfiel XD in 45acp. Went to rack a round in the chamber one night and the freakin thing slamfired. Sent ti back to Springfield they fixed the issue . Sold it the day after it was returned to me. Second was a Kel-tec 380. would not feed a whole mag straight outta the box. Sent it back to Kel-tec and they finally shipped it back 3 months later. Sold it also they day after I got it back.

Sig229, thing sucked shooting, long trigger and heavy with low mag cap.

Taurus 605 .357, it would not lock the cylinder after the 2nd shot, but Taurus fixed it within a week and a year later, no problems

AR15 Bushmaster, broke two sire pins and had alot of failure to feeds

I wanted a sig 556 so bad. I shot with it for a month or two and was unhappy with it. It was front heavy and uncomfortable. Also a pain to clean.

Sig229, thing sucked shooting, long trigger and heavy with low mag cap.

Taurus 605 .357, it would not lock the cylinder after the 2nd shot, but Taurus fixed it within a week and a year later, no problems

AR15 Bushmaster, broke two sire pins and had alot of failure to feeds

what is a sire pin?

I only just got into firearms a couple of years ago, and my first one was a brand new (first-run) Gen4 G17. I could not get a magazine through that pistol without something weird happening with the recoil spring. Kinda left a sour taste in my mouth, but after shooting a few other Glocks including third-gen and updated fourth-gen, my faith was restored.