• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

closed

Kimber 1911 when they first came out,There was all this hype that Kimber had produced the first factory custom gun, So I sold a couple of guns and bought the first one I could find.Cleaned it and took it to the range with an assortment of ammo, only to find that the damn thing would only fire one round and lock up,Called Kimber and they gave all sorts of B.S. about I had to send this expensive gun back to them at my cost and include all receipts and a copy of the 4417 form. I then told them what kind of B.S. they were full of and swore to never do business with Kimber again. I had a Gunsmith repair the gun (trigger issue) and promptly sold it at a loss because I could not Trust it..

OH I forgot about the Arsenal SGL-21 I bought new fired about 300 rounds and the barrel pin at the front trunion started to leak gas from inside the barrel ( barrel pin hole drilled to close to inside of barrel)melted the inside of the handguards and blew soot allover my left hand.I returned for refund.

Remington 700 XCR compact tactical (1100.00). Damn thing out of the box wouldn't chamber a round. Bad extractor! Were it an isolated event no biggie. Remington sends me five more and all were bad. Come to find out this has been an ongoing issue for several years with their 223 family bolt face and not a damn thing had been done to address the issue. Ended up taking a dremel to it. Horseschitt!!!!!!

remington 597 yellow jacket. supposedly a tight shooter, couldnt get a 1 inch group at 25yds to save my life. Used aquilla sub sonic snipers and shot 1 hole, but wouldnt cycle. Not 1 but two rifles. Bought a 10/22 and blew that POS out of the water

remington 597 yellow jacket. supposedly a tight shooter, couldnt get a 1 inch group at 25yds to save my life. Used aquilla sub sonic snipers and shot 1 hole, but wouldnt cycle. Not 1 but two rifles. Bought a 10/22 and blew that POS out of the water

I've got the 597 with a 3-9x32 scope and shoot Remington Golden Bullets through it. Consistently get 1.25" groups @35 yds. Different guns for different people I guess!

I didn't like the Springfield XD .45, it just didn't feel right to me