• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Clymer manuals etc....

Manuals from the manufacture rare good if you can find them. YouTube?
I've always said EVERYTHING is on youtube. I was wrong. There are no maintenance type videos for that bike at all. The cable attachment to the throttle has some sort of plastic retainer that I'll be dipped if I can figure out how to remove. Now I'm sure I could remove it, but it would be a 'one time' removal if you get my drift.

... for the painfully non mechanically inclined, which is better, Cylmer, Haynes, something else?

Got a new carb for my son's bike and for the life of me I can't even figure out to get the blasted throttle cable off. :tsk:

Factory service manual (FSM) is the best if you can find one. There used to be a site that had a ton of FSM's scanned to PDF, but don't know if it is still around.

Factory service manual (FSM) is the best if you can find one. There used to be a site that had a ton of FSM's scanned to PDF, but don't know if it is still around.
Tradebit? They don't have it. I can't find one online anywhere. As nice as that would be, I'll buy one if I have to but would rather get the one for "dummies" the first time. It needs a shock replacement (or possibly just heavier spring given the price of those shocks :suspicious:) so it's not like I won't have a need for it again.

Back
Top Bottom