• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Clymer manuals etc....

Tradebit? They don't have it. I can't find one online anywhere. As nice as that would be, I'll buy one if I have to but would rather get the one for "dummies" the first time. It needs a shock replacement (or possibly just heavier spring given the price of those shocks :suspicious:) so it's not like I won't have a need for it again.

That sounds familiar...there was another one, but I can't remember the name of it. Probably went the way of Napster by now...getting printed material for free probably violates some kind of copyright law.

That sounds familiar...there was another one, but I can't remember the name of it. Probably went the way of Napster by now...getting printed material for free probably violates some kind of copyright law.
You can still buy a subscription to some online manuals but they are the same price as hard copy. Just not sure which version would be better for rank amateurs. I'd rather hard copy anyway, you know, so I can cover the pages with grease and rip it up and make it unreadable before getting anything finished.

Don't know if they do bikes, but when I did my own repairs I usually picked up a Chiltons manual. Step by step with pics and diagrams.

You can still buy a subscription to some online manuals but they are the same price as hard copy. Just not sure which version would be better for rank amateurs. I'd rather hard copy anyway, you know, so I can cover the pages with grease and rip it up and make it unreadable before getting anything finished.

Believe it or not, I have the 3 or 4 FSM's for my 1969 Cutlass. The mechanical one looks exactly like you described from my countless hours of working on it.

Best of luck with this chore...yeah, Honda...simple...nothing is simple on any Honda. Never seen anyone route accessory belts the way Honda does on the Civic. You have to remove a lower motor mount to get one of them out...

Back
Top Bottom