CMP 1911s starting at $1,000?

These are our weapons. Yours and mine. We have already paid for them.
the ones whom paid for them were more likely my grandfather and father, my grandfather remember when he was given a 1911 in the marines (he said he thought they were heavy at first to carry)

For one large it needs to be LNIB with George Patton's signature on the box...and a case of ammo!

Well, if not Patton, at least Omar Bradley...

Probably a lot of collectors will pay that, knowing these are the last batch of surplus likely to be made available.

What's the price on a mil-surp 1911 today? My guess is not far off the $1K mark, and these will be 'official' CMP inspected and and graded, which definitely adds value (at least it does to Garands).

I was hoping for $500 guns but that was never really in the cards. My guess is they will easily find all the people they need to buy 10,000 of these at $1K a pop.

They will sell at that price as long as people think its a limited supply.

Demand will outstrip supply for SG 1911 at $1000. Lots of collectors who pay far more for what they want in a collection.

Now for pure mixmaster FG condition, not so much.

I have a Remington rand that I recovered from being Chrome plated. I would like a Colt even a rack Grade but $1,000 seems a bit steep. I will see them in person and if one speaks to me I might buy.

AFTER

1911 Remington Rand Park (1).JPG

1911 Remington Rand Park (2).JPG

1911 Remington Rand Park (3).JPG

BEFORE

Remington Rand (1).JPG
Remington Rand (3).JPG

Back
Top Bottom