• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

CMP tent sale today to Saturday

that's a fantastic buy!

Rumor has it they will be putting out some Winchester Special grades tomorrow.

CMP Special (.30-06) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture.

I wandered into this today by accident . They had a ton of stuff. I am not a Garand fan . The had some surplus ammo 30-06 all sorts of Hornday reloading stuff . Cheap shirts . all sorts of broken stocks for Garands and Carbines Piles of carbine parts that were out of spec . Garand barrels

CMP Special (.30-06) M1 Garand. This is a completely refurbished rifle consisting of an original M1 Garand receiver, new production Criterion barrel, new production American Walnut stock and handguards, and new web sling. Receiver and most other parts are refinished USGI, but some parts may be new manufacture.
It would be awesome to hand pick one out. I am going to wait until they open back up and send in an order. I suppose. OR if one pops up here...ya never know..

Any idea how much that would go for on average?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom