Coastal Ga winter fishing?

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
So I found this in my office yesterday
image.jpeg

She has started the fund with $5. I am thinking of maybe a Ga cost trip in Jan or Feb but know nothing about off shore fishing. Anyone here know the ins and outs of a Ga winter trip?

I am thinking of calling Tybee bait and tackle. Faith and I both like the guy that works the shop and his son is the charter captain. I wanted a little input from the paying side of the transaction as well. I figure there may be a few folks here that have been this time of year.

I'm not set on Tybee, that just happens to be where we just got home from. I think coastal Ga is our shortest drive. We want to drive down on a Friday after work and be back home Sat night.

So I found this in my office yesterday
View attachment 955090
She has started the fund with $5. I am thinking of maybe a Ga cost trip in Jan or Feb but know nothing about off shore fishing. Anyone here know the ins and outs of a Ga winter trip?
Stay away from the tourist trips, call shellmans bluff or better than that call Darian Marina, you will have to google to get their number, but in Jan and Feb good luck, they are there but getting weather right is the problem. I chartered out of there 10 years ago and your best time is June

I also love fishing for FREE from the Epworth by the sea fishing dock.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar --- He lives in Darien.
I know almost nothing about fishing. But I do know that there's some real serious salt water fishing going on right up Hwy 17 at Shellman Bluff. First time we drove through there I was amazed at the 30 year old double/single wides with $50K boats parked in front of them. They have a full service marina there. Same with Blue and Hall over off of Hwy99.

Back
Top Bottom