• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cobb School Imitates Sandy Hook Door Locks

Not sure how it is here in GA as I didn't go to school here, but back home in TX we had school district police.
The police served as enforcement in student altercations, drugs, etc. There was always at LEAST one armed police officer at any school in my district every day, A common scene in Houston area schools are patrol cars in the forward parking lots.
As much as folks pay in taxes that go to useless projects that don't help the worker bees, you'd think they could find some money that's just paying for some Administrative job to pay a few hundred cops. Hell, have Local law enforcement start a security training program for PARENTS of students, make it legal and realistic.

Hell, have Local law enforcement start a security training program for PARENTS of students, make it legal and realistic.

NRA recommended that a week after Sandy Hook and offered to provide training. I love the idea. I would volunteer to take a few days vacation per year to just stand in front of my kid's school with a gun. Heck, they could even make a rule that I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone or go inside. I think it'd do more good than locks and signs.

Back
Top Bottom