• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Cobray M-11

So, the Ducktown stamped ones bring less money then the SWD ones.

If you had the stock for your carbine length gun, You would have a $750 to $1000 gun. I just sold a none function SWD one with stock for $750 and the reason I say yours is on the low end too is because I can see it's missing parts already as you can see in the yellow circle.

I'd say right now, in the condition it is in, w/o stock- $500-$600. Lucky spare parts are readily available and even the stocks or reproduction ones can be found for a few $100...

View attachment 4586300
I noticed that too comparing mine. Definitely agree that no stock brings the value down a bit.

Luckily Cobray is still in business and at least selling parts.

Nice!

It's the gentleman's ghetto blaster. I "like" this gun a lot but only shoot ten rounds at a time unless I have some good gloves on. That trigger slaps back.....and it's not a little love tap. First full mag I went through I ended up with a bruised trigger finger the next day.

View attachment 4586271

I didn't have the heart to bring that up and focused on nostalgia. Most of these have a God awful trigger slap makes shooting them a pain.

I didn't have the heart to bring that up and focused on nostalgia. Most of these have a God awful trigger slap makes shooting them a pain.
A pain is an understatement. Probably be a joy to shoot in the pull the trigger back once until the magazine is empty flavor but that reminder it gives you that it's just a semi auto is a slap in the face....of your index finger.

That “C” in front of the model means it;s a rifle, not a pistol. Spa’s eluded to the missing parts, which are the hammer axis pin and fastener, possibly the hammer itself and hammer spring. I’d suggest examining the firing pin too.
I don't wanna be "that guy" but wouldnt taking the stock off break some NFA rule?

I don't wanna be "that guy" but wouldnt taking the stock off break some NFA rule?
I don't think it would based on the AFT's clear as mud definition.

Pay real close to the "or" part of it. There is no "and" in that statement.

Back
Top Bottom