Cod mw3

Yeah its pretty dang fun...No gliches I have seen yet..I just made level 32 before I thought I would call it a night.

"Localfisher" On 360....Clan "SoCo".... People just call me "Fisher" online though....Oh and I don't have MW3 yet (I didn't even know it had came out yet)

Oh and just a forewarning

I WILL EFF YOU UP.

Playing WITH me would be a good idea...

You need to boost that KDR and win/loss ratio a bit before I can take that serious ;) 1.00 kdr and negative win/loss ratio isn't exactly putting fear in my bones

Xbox live name is DUCTtaypANDrayp!

I play with a clan most of the time. I am not doing nearly as well at MW3 as I have done in the past games. MW2 and BlockOPs I have a 2.00+ KD ratio. So far on MW3 I am at 1.30.

I know, I SUCK!

Xbox live name is DUCTtaypANDrayp!

I play with a clan most of the time. I am not doing nearly as well at MW3 as I have done in the past games. MW2 and BlockOPs I have a 2.00+ KD ratio. So far on MW3 I am at 1.30.

I know, I SUCK!

I have recently discovered that a positive KDR and win/loss ratio generally means the player is much better than average. Never thought about it until I started paying attention to the stats of the people I was playing with. I generally play with some guys from e46fanatics.com now and most of them are positive on both stats. It's a world of difference compared to playing with random peeps or players who aren't as good.

That said, a player who doesn't play with other decent or good players will have a much harder time getting a positive kdr and win/loss ratio on most game modes. If your team sucks, it will make it much harder for you to do well in the game.

I have recently discovered that a positive KDR and win/loss ratio generally means the player is much better than average. Never thought about it until I started paying attention to the stats of the people I was playing with. I generally play with some guys from e46fanatics.com now and most of them are positive on both stats. It's a world of difference compared to playing with random peeps or players who aren't as good.

That said, a player who doesn't play with other decent or good players will have a much harder time getting a positive kdr and win/loss ratio on most game modes. If your team sucks, it will make it much harder for you to do well in the game.
agreed with jlcnuke

Back
Top Bottom