Cod mw3

I have recently discovered that a positive KDR and win/loss ratio generally means the player is much better than average. Never thought about it until I started paying attention to the stats of the people I was playing with. I generally play with some guys from e46fanatics.com now and most of them are positive on both stats. It's a world of difference compared to playing with random peeps or players who aren't as good.

That said, a player who doesn't play with other decent or good players will have a much harder time getting a positive kdr and win/loss ratio on most game modes. If your team sucks, it will make it much harder for you to do well in the game.

I agree 100%. I usually will not play unless I have at least three other guys I know own my team.

PS3

TheLaw_09

I rarely get to get on and I haven't got a chance to pickup MW3. I'm still playing Black Ops for now. I'd brag about how I'd kill you all but I suck. LOL I like playing Fee for All mostly.

Got to get the kid set back up for online play. Got him MW3 for Christmas, he finished the boards this morning. Probably played 6hrs total to get it done. Not too bad for a 10yr old, now he's looking forward to the next one, maybe it'll take him a little longer than 2 days to beat.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom