• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coin Connoisseur help

BamaBrad

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   0
Reaction score
Have a few coins that I tried to research and couldn’t find much info on. Found a lil bit on the miniature gold American Eagles, in the price but on the others it was jumping around. What would this be worth if any over F.V?
c864485ea76ea0547aaff1feb4a5f7b0.jpg
47b751ca241b86401b740c0cd44a024f.jpg
43171d2b49fb18505abccdd6f42fdcf6.jpg
6eabc7973b407299e2f0c2578c70aaa0.jpg

Also have several Susan B Anthony Dollars but couldn’t find much on them as well. Have two of the Miniature Gold America Eagles.

Hate to tell you but they aint worth more than face value unless they are graded and slabbed

The 14k gold is worth maybe melt if that

Ok, I didn’t know how it worked. Was going through some of what I had and knowing how knowledgeable some are on the silver thread I’d thought I’d ask.

Ok, I didn’t know how it worked. Was going through some of what I had and knowing how knowledgeable some are on the silver thread I’d thought I’d ask.
Ya basically collectible coins are treated like baseball cards. You need a 3rd party ratings and endorsements

If they were silver then they would have a bullion value but this is numismatics

I’m a little farther behind on the silver with only one silver dollar, uncirculated. I’m becoming very interested in it though.

Collecting coins is very fun and collecting errors and varieties is what set me over the top and hooked and some of them could be worth a lot. But when you collect errors and varieties you can rolls from your bank and search rolls. Very exciting finding stuff. But you get them at face value. I'm slowly selling my collection sadly but it was fun while it lasted I still look at change when I get it though lol

Back
Top Bottom