• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cold…..

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
33A6E1F2-63DB-4564-8D96-1BF80F141141.jpeg

nope. I will take a seat when available.

did I ever tell ya bout the time I was deer hunting in a big wintertime one piece zippered orange suit with a hood attached? (Brand new I just bought it the day before) Man that thing was nice. ..
yeah well.
I unzipped the new suit and I squatted in the woods that morning to do my busines..but all day long I smelled awful..just awful, I about couldn’t even eat lunch..
but
It wasn’t until I returned to camp and undressed, that I realized why I smelled so bad.
Turns out my morning squat I had filled the whole hood up with ****. Yep leaves. Paper. ****,it was all in there.

yep I filled the whole hood up with **** like a big bucket and had been wearing it around my neck all day..
im just thankful I never got cold enough to reach back and flip the hood up..LoL

wait. Maybe I shouldn’t have told that story ?
let me start over..ok. I knew a guy who did that.
I am sure many of us have similar stories, but too embarassed to share them. Appreciate your honesty and willingness to share it.
I love those coveralls but hate it when you have to go. Usually i remove them completely, have long zippers, which is helpful.

nope. I will take a seat when available.

did I ever tell ya bout the time I was deer hunting in a big wintertime one piece zippered orange suit with a hood attached? (Brand new I just bought it the day before) Man that thing was nice. ..
yeah well.
I unzipped the new suit and I squatted in the woods that morning to do my busines..but all day long I smelled awful..just awful, I about couldn’t even eat lunch..
but
It wasn’t until I returned to camp and undressed, that I realized why I smelled so bad.
Turns out my morning squat I had filled the whole hood up with ****. Yep leaves. Paper. ****,it was all in there.

yep I filled the whole hood up with **** like a big bucket and had been wearing it around my neck all day..
im just thankful I never got cold enough to reach back and flip the hood up..LoL

wait. Maybe I shouldn’t have told that story ?
let me start over..ok. I knew a guy who did that.
You have to be careful with overalls too. The straps can end up in the way :pound:

Back
Top Bottom