• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colin Kaepernick Plans to Trademark ‘I’m with Kap!’ Slogan

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
"TMZ Sports is reporting that Colin Kaepernick is attempting to trademark his “I’m with Kap!” slogan for clothing....

It’s an interesting move … there’s some talk that major clothing brands, like Adidas and Puma, could make a move to sign Kap in the future, so owning the trademark could mean big business for him.

It’s not like he’s desperate for the cash — Kaepernick reportedly made more than $40 mil in contract money during his NFL career. Plus, he had a bunch of sponsorship deals.

While it’s true that Kaepernick made a good chunk of change during his time in the league, he hasn’t cashed an NFL paycheck since the end of the 2016 season. Not to mention the legal fees and travel expenses which may be associated with the ongoing prosecution of his collusion grievance against the NFL."

GTY-Kaep-640x480.png

"TMZ Sports is reporting that Colin Kaepernick is attempting to trademark his “I’m with Kap!” slogan for clothing....

It’s an interesting move … there’s some talk that major clothing brands, like Adidas and Puma, could make a move to sign Kap in the future, so owning the trademark could mean big business for him.

It’s not like he’s desperate for the cash — Kaepernick reportedly made more than $40 mil in contract money during his NFL career. Plus, he had a bunch of sponsorship deals.

While it’s true that Kaepernick made a good chunk of change during his time in the league, he hasn’t cashed an NFL paycheck since the end of the 2016 season. Not to mention the legal fees and travel expenses which may be associated with the ongoing prosecution of his collusion grievance against the NFL."

GTY-Kaep-640x480.png
COLON CAANCER

Back
Top Bottom