• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football ruined?

You think ND and Oklahoma are generally one of the top 4 teams? Lol. We're done.
Here's to UCF getting humiliated every year. :yo:
I know you Cajuns have trouble with english but come on. ND and Oklahoma are ALWAYS in the conversation, also I never said they were. That is the giant flaw with a 4 team format. 6 to 8 teams are the only ones being discussed, ND and Clemson can cake walk to an undefeated or 1 loss season because the ACC is a dumpster fire. Oklahoma normally blows the big 12 apart because, like the ACC, it's a weak conference. Big 10 has 1 MAYBE 2 teams that are relevant. SEC can normally have 4 to 5 teams in the running but they all kill each others chances in the regular season. Pac 12 is just complete garbage.

I went to the first game that had tickets available last year. UF vs Arkansas. Watched UF warm up in "social justice" shirts before going into the locker room for the national anthem. Then watched a 5 minute video on the big screen for "social justice" and "unity".....

I dont care how many playoff teams there are, yeah, college football, football, basketball, baseball and everything else is ruined.

Roll Tide Roll!
E28FA95F-33ED-4399-8E30-55328ACD18B5.jpeg

What's the difference. We still only see Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio St in the playoffs every year. If anything it might make other schools more attractive for players because they have a shot. As it stands now, nobody wants to play for anyone but those 3 teams and maybe UGA/LSU/UF.

What's the difference. We still only see Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio St in the playoffs every year. If anything it might make other schools more attractive for players because they have a shot. As it stands now, nobody wants to play for anyone but those 3 teams and maybe UGA/LSU/UF.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom