• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College football season 2018 - general smack talk....

It's true. We've been running 2nd & 3rd string QBs, O-line, & backs in the second half of most games. And that was a bad call on White. Should not have been targeting!

However, Coach O has those boys believing in themselves. And it's never easy playing in Death Valley! Should be a good game.
It was definitely a bad call but what that allows is their best D player to be completely refreshed and chomping at the bit for the second half. Hopefully it won't be too far gone at that point to matter. :grey:
Saturday night in Death Valley is like no other venue in college football. Add to that it's Bama and both in the top 4... Game Day broadcasting there, etc.... I sure wish I could be there! :cool: :mmph:

It was definitely a bad call but what that allows is their best D player to be completely refreshed and chomping at the bit for the second half. Hopefully it won't be too far gone at that point to matter. :grey:
Saturday night in Death Valley is like no other venue in college football. Add to that it's Bama and both in the top 4... Game Day broadcasting there, etc.... I sure wish I could be there! :cool: :mmph:

You and me both! I went there a couple of times over the years and had a great time. Add to that the sound of Mike the Tiger roaring his head off before the game and the atmosphere is electric!

BamaFan BamaFan i have no idea what that hillbilly gibberish is.

Big week for sure .

What's the UGA/KY prediction Georgia fans?
If UGA doesn't self destruct they will win easily. I am much more concerned about Auburn.
If UGA does lose to Kentucky and LSU beats Alabama the SEC AND the Playoff Committee will turn into a boiling witches cauldron. Oh the possibilities!

MHMGA!

Make Hannah Montana Great Again!

45389552_10217747181820335_1496099119658172416_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom