• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College sports drought....

I do not watch MLB!!!
20200723_194052.png

Yep. I’ll admit that y’all are cool.

But I still don’t like Brian Kelly. I miss the Big O and the Mad Hatter. They were quite entertaining. 😊

I just added our high school football schedule to my calendar. I look forward to getting our softball schedules for middle and high school. I am in no hurry for college football to get here. When football kicks off it will mean my kid is back in Athens living the dream.

Yep. I’ll admit that y’all are cool.

But I still don’t like Brian Kelly. I miss the Big O and the Mad Hatter. They were quite entertaining. 😊
Miles was an idiot and a spineless "man". Also cost us a championship and a shot at another. As a fan, his entertainment value wore out real quick.
Now O on the other hand, was the man. 😎

I just added our high school football schedule to my calendar. I look forward to getting our softball schedules for middle and high school. I am in no hurry for college football to get here. When football kicks off it will mean my kid is back in Athens living the dream.
I'm determined to catch some high school football this year. Moved to Texas and the stadiums here are unbelievable. 😲

I'm determined to catch some high school football this year. Moved to Texas and the stadiums here are unbelievable. 😲
I can’t imagine. I enjoy our small single A football. I couldn’t imagine Texas football
granddaughter is a cheerleader for Roswell Junior Hornets....got that to look forward to...View attachment 5938709
That sir is the good stuff. Sure miss following mine around the state on Friday nights watching her do what she loved.

I can’t imagine. I enjoy our small single A football. I couldn’t imagine Texas football
A lot of the metropolitan areas do something different. The districts build large extravagant stadiums and multiple schools will share the stadium. They will have early and late games on Friday sometimes on Thursday and I think sometimes on Saturday. That way the schools get infinitely nicer facilities than they could individually afford. Many of them are nicer than smaller college stadiums for sure. Pretty impressive looking.

Back
Top Bottom