College sucks...

Gordon Freeman

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
137   0
Reaction score
When you're surrounded by idiots.

One gay white kid last night gave a presentation on how today's America is the most racist it's ever been towards blacks and minorities. Ever.

He got an applause at the end.

When it was my turn, I basically started my presentation with disagreeing with his whole premise.

I asked the class how many of them are forced to work in the cotton fields. How many of their family members have been been lynched recently. How many are forced to sit in a seperate dining area. I asked the gay kid if he is or is not allowed to marry his partner now. I asked who our current President is. I asked if we had a television channel specifically dedicated to one race, who every year give awards based on skin color. I asked to look in the newspapers, local news, or google for an epidemic of white on black crimes. I finally asked, that if this is the most racist United States than ever before, why the make up of this class only had 5 Caucasians.

Mic drop.

Last edited:
When you're surrounded by idiots.

One gay white kid last night gave a presentation on how today's America is the most racist it's ever been towards blacks and minorities. Ever.

He got an applause at the end.

When it was my turn, I basically started my presentation with disagreeing with his whole premise.

I asked the class how many of them are forced to work in the cotton fields. How many of their family members have been been lynched recently. How many are forced to sit in a seperate dining area. I asked the gay kid if he is or is not allowed to marry his partner now. I asked who our current President is. I asked if we had a television channel specifically dedicated to one race, who every year give awards based on skin color. I asked to look in the newspapers, local news, or google for an epidemic of white on black crimes. I finally asked, that if this is the most racist United States than ever before, why the make up of this class only had 5 Caucasians.

Mic drop.
**** yeah.gif

I've been convinced for a while that with all the "professors" currently seated in most colleges that College doesn't teach you anything worth learning.. unless you like learning about kool-aid.

There is much more intelligent and intellectual free thinking conversation in trade schools now a days

Back
Top Bottom