College sucks...

I've been convinced for a while that with all the "professors" currently seated in most colleges that College doesn't teach you anything worth learning.. unless you like learning about kool-aid.

There is much more intelligent and intellectual free thinking conversation in trade schools now a days
The professor is actually pretty good. Very objective when you look at his material. I am having a hard time figuring out if he's liberal or conservative leaning, and that's a good thing, imo.

But the students on the other hand...

God help us.

www.hollywoodreporter.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_675x380_2015_07_cranston.jpg

Your presentation could have been on how people are duped into believing what the media tells them, as your classmate has been.
My presentation was on suburbs and the boom on suburbia. I didn't pick it. However part of the grade was taking questions from others. I just gave a response to the previous guy.

Last edited:
Don't feel too bad. I got a stepbrother who tried to make college his career. Now he's some kind of addiction counselor for the state. Which is ironic since he was a drunk and an addict for a good while. But what's worse is he's married to a professor from Wesleyan ( AKA Lesbian) college. She's such a militant feminist that she won't wear makeup or shave her legs. I still can't believe my mother will let them in her house. But the worst part is thinking of the insane amounts of money that hard working folks are handing over to Wesleyan only to have that leftist bitch convince the kids that it's all the parents fault and WE ruined the country.
So when the next revolution happens y'all just remember that we need to turn all these colleges into trade schools.

Back
Top Bottom