• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

College world series?

Omaha residents are huge Tigers fans. You would be welcomed with open arms if you ever make the trip. The new stadium is pretty nice too, and it's downtown instead of being way out by the zoo like it used to be.

Omaha residents are huge Tigers fans. You would be welcomed with open arms if you ever make the trip. The new stadium is pretty nice too, and it's downtown instead of being way out by the zoo like it used to be.
I bet they are. The fans go (and spend money) even when LSU isn't playing! :cool:
I WILL make that trip one day....

I bet they are. The fans go (and spend money) even when LSU isn't playing! :cool:
I WILL make that trip one day....

Nebraskans and Louisianans have a similar culture of hospitality and kindness to visitors. It's a natural fit. A fair portion of tiger fans in the stands are probably Nebraskans based on my previous experiences.

Nebraskans and Louisianans have a similar culture of hospitality and kindness to visitors. It's a natural fit. A fair portion of tiger fans in the stands are probably Nebraskans based on my previous experiences.
What's a crawfish boil without corn on the cob? :cool:

Last edited:
Let's see, you leave 13 (as in THIRTEEN) men on base (I think TEN in scoring position) and you lose the game. Gee, who'd a thunk it!? :rolleyes: :(
4-2 UNC over LSU. Odd that those two teams wound up in the losers bracket. Better team won. Congrats to The Tarheels.

Back
Top Bottom