• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colorado man arrested for OC at movie theater

if i see a guy with a gun at his side i know he is carrying so if they try anything inconvenient you know who to look at first,
if someone starts shooting and he hides the gun well then you do not know who is could be so well

i'm more wary of the guy carrying a 9mm compact hidden well under a shirt then a guy with a shotgun at his side in plain view

if i see a guy with a gun at his side i know he is carrying so if they try anything inconvenient you know who to look at first,
if someone starts shooting and he hides the gun well then you do not know who is could be so well

i'm more wary of the guy carrying a 9mm compact hidden well under a shirt then a guy with a shotgun at his side in plain view

:confused: your call, man...but a guy walked into a theatre with a shotgun at his side and....well.... :noidea:

Ok, didn't read the article, but if someone walked into a Colorado theater right now with an exposed shotty, they should expect some kind of trouble. I mean, come on- It's one thing to do it because it's legal, it's a totally different thing to do it because it's smart.

I assume he was looking for trouble (in the name of the 2nd amendment). I guess we'll see how it plays out.

Ok, didn't read the article, but if someone walked into a Colorado theater right now with an exposed shotty, they should expect some kind of trouble. I mean, come on- It's one thing to do it because it's legal, it's a totally different thing to do it because it's smart.

I assume he was looking for trouble (in the name of the 2nd amendment). I guess we'll see how it plays out.

it is a bad time to open carry anywhere around the theatre, i would let the situation die down before open carrying there

He had a "full size" pistol on his belt and said he OC'd or CC'd around town for 9 years. In his booking photo he was wearing a T-shirt that read LIBERALISM and something else I could not read under it.
Maybe he was taking one for the cause? Trying to get the pro 2nd agenda into the media perhaps?
I don't know and I will agree that an open carry in a Colorado theater is in poor taste, yet it remains- the man broke no laws from the information presented.
It all seems like an over reaction to a non event, which is exactly what gets headlines. My fear is that this type of over reaction could become tolerated by or supported by society. "Oh my he has a gun!!! Call the cops to take him in and check him out.... just in case!"

as usual, we have a shining example of the cowardice in this country.

note - i went to the theater in statesboro last friday night to watch the batman movie. walked up to the ticket window and they had a brand spanking new "no weapons allowed" sign. bought my tickets, went in, they had two bulloch coutny sherriffs deputies checking peoples tickets and what not. got my tickets checked and went and sat down to watch the movie. the chair was a bit uncomfortable with my glock digging my side.

the movie didnt make me go crazy, and it didnt make me shoot anyone. maybe the statesboro movie theater got a defective copy of the batman movie......

Back
Top Bottom