IMG_3388.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3387.jpeg
    IMG_3387.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3386.jpeg
    IMG_3386.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 70
I went to Stoddard's Atlanta on Black Friday a few years ago. Arrived two hours before they opened and was number 4 in line. First guy in line had arrived two hours before me. By the time they opened there were about 20+ people in line. Stoddard's BF ad was a DDM7V4 for $999, a Sig A/R for $999 and a Colt A/R for $699. There was only one salesperson handling firearm sales and the first three customers took over an hour and a half. Incredibly slow considering each customer already knew what they wanted, had their GWCL and knew how to fill out the form 4473. I get to the counter and learn there was only ONE of each firearm advertised on sale and the first three customers had bought the DD, Sig and Colt in that order. The only other firearm on sale worth buying at that point in my opinion was a Witness Stock II on sale for $599. Only ONE of those as well. There was a father and son in line right behind me that had mentioned earlier that they had come specifically for that pistol so I let them have it instead of buying it myself.Left empty handed. Wasted 4+ hours including travel time.
Unless they have changed their BF sale inventory practices it is not worth wasting your time unless you want to get there at 6AM and wait 4 hours.

Back
Top Bottom