• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Colt stripped lowers

I'd have liked to have gotten a couple at that price!
Yeah, the last thing I need is another AR, but for $550 I'd have to make room in the safe for a Mexican Colt.

I bet these lowers will be collectible in a few years like the "restricted" marked lowers are.

IMG_0807.JPG

Yeah, the last thing I need is another AR, but for $550 I'd have to make room in the safe for a Mexican Colt.

I bet these lowers will be collectible in a few years like the "restricted" marked lowers are.

View attachment 1274821

My SOCOM clone was restricted marked. I look at old pics and kinda regret selling it. I'm trying to not make that same mistake with my 6520 that has the restricted rollmark also! Lol...I kinda want one of these lowers, just to have something different..

These are neat!1) its a colt 2) official govt markings 3) official non-USA govt markings A cool piece of Colt/North American history. I will probably sell a few things to buy one. It's a bummer that the Mexican Crest isn't above the writing, that would be very cool. Also, Arms Unlimited were selling these for $1500 last year-Yes no one bought them. It's good to see them at the $700 range

My SOCOM clone was restricted marked. I look at old pics and kinda regret selling it. I'm trying to not make that same mistake with my 6520 that has the restricted rollmark also! Lol...I kinda want one of these lowers, just to have something different..
It's funny because if I remember right, when the Clinton AWB sunset in 2004 nobody wanted the "restricted" lowers, but now people are paying top dollar for them.

Back
Top Bottom