• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Columnist outraged by overwhelming support for guns.....

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
It appears this educated idiot "feels" unarmed parents protect their children better...... It's just "gun sense" right.

399 yes to 33 no! Dog gone it that's a bit lop sided and unfair! Rights do not trump feelings! It always is incomprehensible for these indoctrinated fools using data provided by Bloomberg, VPC, Brady, Gabby, Mother Jones and sadly the American Pediatric Association without the ability to comprehend that it's propaganda and she swallowed it willfully. Most will never admit they might be....... wrong.

http://iowafc.org/blog/2014/09/01/anti-gun-iowa-columnist-outraged-by-overwhelming-support-for-guns-in-city-parks/

Two weeks ago the North Scott Press asked readers “Do you feel safer when it’s legal for citizens to carry guns in city parks?” When their readers overwhelmingly (399 to 33) said ‘Yes, we need guns in city parks to protect ourselves,’ North Scott Press columnist Sarah Hayden took it upon herself to lash out at the polls respondents. “You can’t be serious,” she chides her readers, adding that “It’s time we protect our children, not the right to bear arms.” Hayden column uses one-sided stats and hard to follow logic, and even goes so far to say “Well, we’re no longer fighting for our freedom…

i60.tinypic.com_pyb80.jpg

Great comment in the replies:

Greg

September 2, 2014 at 6:50 AM · Reply

Define irony: Using the musket argument against the 2nd amendment while using the internet to practice the 1st.

Wow, I would love to read a lib article where the author didn't use "the children" as a hypothetical situation every time.
" An AK47 can fire 600 rounds of ammunition per minute" -------- Cause that's how much ammo we all carry at one time with our full auto AK's when we shop at kroger.
"What if terrorists were killing 30 children per day" ------- They already do that on a daily basis...
"Well, we are no longer fighting for our freedom" -------- Do they not know about foreign threats? Like the outside world is all sunshine and rainbows? Do they even try think outside the box?

Every time I think they can't be anymore libtarded, they go crank it into ludicrous speed.

Great article, got a good rise outta her and a good laugh outta me.
Hope ya feel better.

Back
Top Bottom