• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Columnist outraged by overwhelming support for guns.....

They are comparing the US to other countries that have few or no blacks

How many white people got killed in the US by other whites?

If you subtract out the gun deaths committed by blacks I'm sure the US would be much farther down the list

They are comparing the US to other countries that have few or no blacks

How many white people got killed in the US by other whites?

If you subtract out the gun deaths committed by blacks I'm sure the US would be much farther down the list

Wow, you don't get out much do you.

Typical stupid liberal makes her own ironies and fails to recognize it- "have we learned nothing from the past decade with school, church and political rally shooting?" Um, dummy, schools and churches (typically) and I'm sure many political rally's are no gun zones! So you're right, there IS a lesson to be learned! "In 1791 the primary use of guns was for hunting...and only 1 shot could be fired at a time." But she is also CONFIDENT that AK's and the like weren't what Jefferson had in mind when he said the MOST IMPORTANT reason for people to have guns is as a last resort to protect themselves against an oppressive government. Hmmm, the gov't has fully automatic machine guns, bombs and other high tech terrible weapons, but yeah, a single shot musket should be fine for me to defend myself. :doh:

Wow what a moonbat! This lady has no clue and as others have pointed out the inaccuracies in the article are rampant. Of those 9k puls killed with a gun how many were in self-defence, how many were done by criminals hmmm....she does not say..... could it be that the facts would not be on her side?

Back
Top Bottom