• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Columnist outraged by overwhelming support for guns.....

I'll go there..............If she was really concerned about KIDS..............It is estimated that between 3,500 and 4,000 abortions are performed every day in the US. And guns are the #2 killer ? really ? I say women are the #1 killers of kids in the US, no offense. Maybe these "moms" are anti gun because guns a mostly a "male" thing.

I'll go there..............If she was really concerned about KIDS..............It is estimated that between 3,500 and 4,000 abortions are performed every day in the US. And guns are the #2 killer ? really ? I say women are the #1 killers of kids in the US, no offense. Maybe these "moms" are anti gun because guns a mostly a "male" thing.

And "people" like rdkill are ok with it-as long as we aren't killing venomous snakes!

The media is over-run with reporters/columnist who have their own personal agendas and write garbage such as this to promote them.

It appears this educated idiot "feels" unarmed parents protect their children better...... It's just "gun sense" right.

399 yes to 33 no! Dog gone it that's a bit lop sided and unfair! Rights do not trump feelings! It always is incomprehensible for these indoctrinated fools using data provided by Bloomberg, VPC, Brady, Gabby, Mother Jones and sadly the American Pediatric Association without the ability to comprehend that it's propaganda and she swallowed it willfully. Most will never admit they might be....... wrong.

http://iowafc.org/blog/2014/09/01/a...-overwhelming-support-for-guns-in-city-parks/

i60.tinypic.com_pyb80.jpg

Wow...just....wow.

exactly... It's amazing Sarah has a job.... Seriously, her logic is so flawed I don't even know where to start! The scary thing is she votes and other logically challenged people will read this and think it makes good sense.

But she FEELS like she's right, so she MUST be right. Right?

Back
Top Bottom