• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Carbine, March 24, Aragon GA

Thanks, Ben. Great bunch of folks, weather was perfect, class went smoooooothly.

Things went so well I had the time to add some techniques and drills to the course that weren’t in the ad. Don’t want to waste any time!

Semper Fi!

Had a mix of AR-type carbines, SBR’s, and pistols in the class. All AR’s, though; no AK’s, FN’s, Tavors, etc. I haven’t ever had a carbine class like that.

No issues with any of the guns in the course. Some were “home-built” and some were factory built. Optics were a mix of Aimpoints, Eotechs, Trijicons, and Vortex. I may have missed one or two.

No one used steel cased ammo, that was a first in one of my carbine courses. This definitely attributed to the fact that we had no major stoppages or malfunctions.

Class was evenly divided between single-point and 2-point slings.

Experience levels varied widely, and we also had both sexes in attendance.

No one ran a can, but we had a wide mix of flash suppressors, muzzle brakes, and compensators.

Semper Fi!

Had a mix of AR-type carbines, SBR’s, and pistols in the class. All AR’s, though; no AK’s, FN’s, Tavors, etc. I haven’t ever had a carbine class like that.

No issues with any of the guns in the course. Some were “home-built” and some were factory built. Optics were a mix of Aimpoints, Eotechs, Trijicons, and Vortex. I may have missed one or two.

No one used steel cased ammo, that was a first in one of my carbine courses. This definitely attributed to the fact that we had no major stoppages or malfunctions.

Class was evenly divided between single-point and 2-point slings.

Experience levels varied widely, and we also had both sexes in attendance.

No one ran a can, but we had a wide mix of flash suppressors, muzzle brakes, and compensators.

Semper Fi!

Sounds like it was a great class, wish i could have attended. Making it to one of your shooting classes this year is on my list of to do's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom