• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Combat Shotgun, June 25, Aragon GA

My son in law and I were JUST discussing getting cheap brand full power slugs vs good low recoil slugs for this class. The reduced recoil is getting my vote for any extended shooting session.
I just got some of this buckshot:

It shoots really nice out of my 870. Patterns pretty good too surprisingly.

Still trying to find slugs

CMS,
Would this be appropriate for a very inexperienced shooter, as in wouldn't know what a "transition to a secondary weapon" even meant or should she wait for a "basic" class?

I can't teach anymore but she's game though but I worry about safety. What you say.

CMS,
Would this be appropriate for a very inexperienced shooter, as in wouldn't know what a "transition to a secondary weapon" even meant or should she wait for a "basic" class?

I can't teach anymore but she's game though but I worry about safety. What you say.

Transition to a secondary weapon is switching from your shotgun/carbine/SMG to your handgun.

Transition to a secondary weapon is switching from your shotgun/carbine/SMG to your handgun.
I know that (she has no clue), her base of experience is very shallow, my question better put is would she be to inexperienced for this class.

This would be a gift to a newbie; I always found teaching someone close should be done by a 3rd party.

Thanks

I know that (she has no clue), her base of experience is very shallow, my question better put is would she be to inexperienced for this class.

This would be a gift to a newbie; I always found teaching someone close should be done by a 3rd party.

Thanks

PM sent.

We have an enormous amount of inexpensive 12ga birdshot and 00 buck at TruPrep.

We also have an enormous amount of inexpensive 20ga birdshot.

Contact me if you need some. I can even bring it to the class.

I need the fence sitters to crap or get off the pot. I’m close to cancelling this course due to lack of interest……..exactly like I’ve cancelled the last 3-4 shotgun courses I’ve scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom