Combloc day at the Range #2

yeah...Jackson is a Lefty and it throws a wrench in my CHI! but he is a shooter and adapts well....

If you could have seen how FULL the FJ was with all of Christians stuff and mine....you would have seen why we didn't have a PSL or two in the mix...

what wasn't shown was the 77/22 and the 10/22 we had as well....

Plus it was SUPER WINDY! but it did calm down after a while... 7.62 and Bowling pins makes for a fun day!
this

The smack in the back of the head made me laugh!!!! Way to teach them right about safety!!!

That *SMACK* is an Adams' family tradition....I am pretty sure that my Grandfather's grandfather smacked him in MUCH the same way.....

This was their first range outing this year so we had to review a bit....my 11yr old has been shooting since he was 6 and my Youngest for at least 4 years....they do very well and are very safety conscience....they just need to be reminded every now and then.....hence the *smack*!

LoL......it is kinda funny to see your "Parenting style" on video.....I coulda edited it out....but I chose to leave it in....

Parker reminds me of Alex shooting an AR when he was 7. Front heavy weapons make them arch their back in compensation. I'd put him on an M&P 15-22.

Parker reminds me of Alex shooting an AR when he was 7. Front heavy weapons make them arch their back in compensation. I'd put him on an M&P 15-22.

He shoots an M&P 22 like no ones business....he just wanted to learn the AK platform....yesterday was their first time shooting the AK....he still has some growing to do but Jackson handles that AMD and SGL like he has shot them forever....just need to do some adaptation on the left hand sling deal....

Back
Top Bottom