comic books

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
i remember growing up and going to the comic book shop every weekend and picking up the latest edition of the x-men saga. loved the onslaught story line, days of futures past, and the phalanx convenant

some characters i liked were angela trade from spawn, venom, and colossus

I kept all my good ones......maybe 70 left or so. My mom would take me to get onece a week when i was little and could also get an xtra one when we went to buy groceries as it was on the way........walking to the grocery store that is.

Still get the new ones every week. If you're a fan of the X-men, you should check out the new stuff. Kind of a crazy set of stories.

what do u have?

What my son has that I gave him to put up were all my first editions still in the plastic never read simpsons, superman dies, superman lives, x men, zero hour, etc stuff from the 80s...what I have left is a big stack of well read but still in good shape superman, spiderman, batman and others ..stuff from the 70s....and a few mad magazines

i remember growing up and going to the comic book shop every weekend and picking up the latest edition of the x-men saga. loved the onslaught story line, days of futures past, and the phalanx convenant

some characters i liked were angela trade from spawn, venom, and colossus

Big comic geek here. Although I sold all of mine not too long ago and only do trade paperbacks/graphic novels now.

Main ones I collected were X-men, Daredevil, Spider-man, Avengers, and even C-listers like Cloak and Dagger.

I still have a lot of old mint comics, including the Punisher first set, been thinking about selling them...Never read or opened any of them, I just collected for the cover...lol
There all still in the plastic sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom