• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

comic books

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a decent collection of the 90s xmen. Not worth much, but nostalgia for me being in my early 20s. The new stuff has also been good for what I've read. Not that I don't like them, but do we really need 4 wolverine series going on at once? They're hard to desperate month to month haha. I've always liked cable, he has a big gun haha
My dad had just about every xmen comic from since when he was a kid up until a few yrs ago he got rid of the whole lot at once at the Atlanta convention. My hopes were crushed haha

I have a decent collection of the 90s xmen. Not worth much, but nostalgia for me being in my early 20s. The new stuff has also been good for what I've read. Not that I don't like them, but do we really need 4 wolverine series going on at once? They're hard to desperate month to month haha. I've always liked cable, he has a big gun haha
My dad had just about every xmen comic from since when he was a kid up until a few yrs ago he got rid of the whole lot at once at the Atlanta convention. My hopes were crushed haha
Hey, at least your dad sold willingly. My inheritance, aka Uncanny 1 - 20, was stolen by my uncle from my dad while he was finishing college and getting married. (I say 'finished' b/c he was side tracked by 'nam). That wouldn't piss me and my Father off so much if he hadn't had the balls to display them, then brag about how much he sold them for.

Hey, at least your dad sold willingly. My inheritance, aka Uncanny 1 - 20, was stolen by my uncle from my dad while he was finishing college and getting married. (I say 'finished' b/c he was side tracked by 'nam). That wouldn't piss me and my Father off so much if he hadn't had the balls to display them, then brag about how much he sold them for.

What a douche. ..
I sold a run of uncanny 2-13 several years ago. Still have a lot of early ones, but only 30's and up.
Had an incredible Hulk 181 (sold).
Still have a Daredevil #1.
Have a buddy in Atlanta that has (assuming. Haven't talked to him in years) Duplicates of all the early Marvel stuff.

Some early to mid 90's spiderman, some X-men, some Venom. Not too sure mostly Marvel and some early Image. Like Pitt, 1 or 2 early Spawn.....Savage Dragon, wilcats, brigade, super patriot. Some really old Guardians of the galaxy. Marvel revenge of the sinister 6 set. I'd have to look, but would probably get rid of all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom