Competitive shooting

I currently edc a s&w bodyguard .380, before it i carried a s&w 642. And i plan on checking some of these places out beford i dive in

You wont be able to compete with the bodyguard at most matches. Minimum caliber is 9mm/38special for IDPA and USPSA. The glock 17 you mentioned would be a great gun to at least get you started shooting matches.

Finally got the carry gun i have been wanting for a while s&w shield 9mm. I know it's probably not the best for a match but as a newbie could i shoot a few matches with it?

Last edited:
Anyone who would like to would be welcome, no sundays though the field i use to shoot is ajoining the church property and i stay away on sundays so as not to disturb any services also i am at my church from 7-1 so that kinda takes up my sundays

Check out GSSF.com. They come through ga 3x a year. Very welcoming environment and no pressure competition. Ideal for new comers to the competitive shooting world. IMO
also check out The Griffin Club. They have a variety of matches throughout the month

Back
Top Bottom