• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Complete Glock magazine 9mm AR lower. Now w more questions than answers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
Reaction score
I just ordered a complete 9mm AR upper and in need of a complete pistol lower that accepts Glock magazines. KAK brace a plus. Close to Newnan preferred. Let me know what you have w pictures and price. Thank you in advance. Cash in hand.

I just ordered a complete 9mm AR upper and in need of a complete pistol lower that accepts Glock magazines. KAK brace a plus. Close to Newnan preferred. Let me know what you have w pictures and price. Thank you in advance. Cash in hand.
I have PSA 9mm Complete Lowers with KAK at $225.00. These are Glock compatible and are NOT Last Round Hold Open. Please visit us at www.patriotarmsandsupply.com. Thanks, bob

What do y'all think about the New Frontier billet lowers? They offer the last round hold open that I want, but have a proprietary magazine catch and ejector. Also, do I need a 9mm pistol specific buffer?

301A8654-A0D3-4AFA-B92C-EA60C0CB1294.jpeg
What do y'all think about the New Frontier billet lowers? They offer the last round hold open that I want, but have a proprietary magazine catch and ejector. Also, do I need a 9mm pistol specific buffer?
They are awesome!

Some say yes on the buffer, some swy no. The propietary is common on most dedicated lowers i belive.

Midway has the AR Stoner 9mm Extended Buffer for $25, regular 9mm buffer is $15.

I love the Spikes buffer on my first build. Spikes lower (Milspec firing group and safety is all you add) with Spike Buffer. I have a Faxxon gen2 hybrid BCG with milspec stock, spring. It runs flawless.

I just put together my EDC lower for my second build which has the Stoner Extended Buffer.. Gonna shoot it for the first time tommorrow.

My 1st build. Color by Shadow Hunter Concepts Shadow Hunter Concepts
20180720_174535.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom