• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conceal carrying in Hospital? Legal or not?

There are no official hospital carry laws. There are private property and government building laws. Either or both apply. Do whatever makes you happy and be willing to accept any outcome due to your actions.

Now back to :pop2:

carry everywhere you can get away with. worry about laws only if there are proactive measures that attempt to discover firearms (metal detector, pat downs).

Anyone ever CC at their kids school? Something i struggle with when I go...

Yes, but the GA AG has a different interpretation of the law. Make sure the school sanctions it. Most wont though as its just too much of a health risk to allow vetted fathers with firearms in the school.

But it's ok if we stay in the car and "drop our kids off".

Piedmont/Fayetteville has the sign and they over-reach by claiming they are a "school zone" since they teach there and accept students who rotate through there.

Based upon that over reach, I guess since we accept students in our clinic and train them we could claim "school status" but we won't because we aren't a bunch of leftist pussys.

your post caught my attention having just watched a video where a deranged man threatened people at a hospital and wanted to go out "death by cop" and found one quickly who was willing to oblige. Cop needed to hit the range though because from the audio you hear 4 shots and he was still moaning when they strapped him to the gurney and hauled him off. Atleast the perp never got a shot off thanks to the off duty cop.

your post caught my attention having just watched a video where a deranged man threatened people at a hospital and wanted to go out "death by cop" and found one quickly who was willing to oblige. Cop needed to hit the range though because from the audio you hear 4 shots and he was still moaning when they strapped him to the gurney and hauled him off. Atleast the perp never got a shot off thanks to the off duty cop.
Four good center mass shots, do not guarantee a instant kill. Not unusual for a human that has been mortally wounded, to continue his assault. Especially one that is "deranged"

Back
Top Bottom