Concealed Firearms Nightmare (California)

Typical. This isn't just a West coast problem. LE ignorance is countrywide, but they still speak with authority about what they do not know.

Don't believe anything that comes out of a cop's mouth. They all either lie, or are just plain stupid.

I guess this is all you can expect from a low paid thankless employee.

The entire department should be fired, fined $50,000.00 and imprisoned for 5 years min.

i'm not hating, but the video/audio doesn't lie.
Low life lying cops. I'll bet they want people to respect their authority, to lie cheat and steal.
BACK THE BLUE, Really?

Yes, Cali sucks with 2A rights. That is why I don't live there.

But this tool/Dude is making it worse on himself.

Yes He can wait on training but most don't. As in the video they put his application on hold because he hasn't completed the 16 hr course.

He is also pushing to video the interview as well. He is really making this processes hard for him self.

Again though, I believe in constitutional carry and open carry and feel He or any body should not have to go through any of this is well... What it is.

Yes, Cali sucks with 2A rights. That is why I don't live there.

But this tool/Dude is making it worse on himself.

Yes He can wait on training but most don't. As in the video they put his application on hold because he hasn't completed the 16 hr course.

He is also pushing to video the interview as well. He is really making this processes hard for him self.

Again though, I believe in constitutional carry and open carry and feel He or any body should not have to go through any of this is well... What it is.

So you think it's ok for all those on his video/audio, in that Police Department to lie, and try to blow smoke? I hate liars, especially liars with authority.

So you think it's ok for all those on his video/audio, in that Police Department to lie, and try to blow smoke? I hate liars, especially liars with authority.

When did I say that? I never said lying was okay or incouraged. I simply stated he was making and trying to make this process as hard/ long as he can.

Back
Top Bottom