Concerning Any Firearm That Has Been "Stippled".......

I want no more laws at all re firearms, let alone one on stippling. The only law I would accept if the Glock firearm gets turned over and destroyed, as not to contaminate the world. Period

I'm going to night school right now to become a stipple-ologist. The training is intense, the hours are long, but the end result will be a career that transcends the boundaries of firearms aesthetics. I don't like to brag, but I am attending the best stipple school in the nation: The University of Alabama School of Firearm Stipplery and Mosin Nagant Sporterization.

I'm going to night school right now to become a stipple-ologist. The training is intense, the hours are long, but the end result will be a career that transcends the boundaries of firearms aesthetics. I don't like to brag, but I am attending the best stipple school in the nation: The University of Alabama School of Firearm Stipplery and Mosin Nagant Sporterization.

Hilarious.........!

Glock seems to be the most desired by 'Bubba" or at least the most popular on ODT.. Not sure I have seen another stippled manufacturer offered? But, I skip over these Frankenstein's ...

Back
Top Bottom