Congress'man Gingrey joins the assault on the 2nd Amendment with passion.

I wrote him a polite letter letting him know how I felt and that I was very disappointed that he was representing me differently than how he portrayed he would during the election. It took about 2 minutes folks---there is no reason not to write your representatives.

I wrote him a polite letter letting him know how I felt and that I was very disappointed that he was representing me differently than how he portrayed he would during the election. It took about 2 minutes folks---there is no reason not to write your representatives.

I agree, what is disappointing is that I wrote his office on December 20 and January 4 and have yet to receive any response. I have received very nice responses from all of the other elected officials I've written.

I have to be honest and let you know that tonight's email was a little less polite and more direct considering the lack of prior response.

I've even noticed a lot of former military, gun owners and what I thought were staunch conservatives agreeing that civilians do not need high capacity mags and " assault rifles."

They keep repeating the lies enough and even people you thought were on your team want to cave in to the pressure.

I've also heard a lot of former military saying that only qualified individuals trained in the use of these weapons ( former military and LEO's) should be " allowed" to own them.

Then I ask them this: "Why, do you think that a civilian can't be as well trained as a soldier or of a sound mind.....then I ask how many times they get road rage or call their Wife a *****, or spank their child????????
They usually back off after I bring them back down to earth since some are so used to feeling superior to civilians.

There are a lot of civilian gun owners that are " qualified", and its not the governments job to dictate who is and who is not qualified.
You give the government power over this and they will make sure 98% of the people will not get " permission" from the top to arm themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom