• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Considering selling my Russian collection...Mosins, Finnish-Mosins, etc

RHelton10

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
422   0
Reaction score
Long story short, I've had a change of heart in the past year or so and I'm trying to convince myself to downsize my collection and focus on what I actually shoot instead of things that are just sitting on a wall or in a safe.

I'll probably hold on to a 44 and a 38, but considering selling everything else. I would appreciate some input on current values to help make up my mind on if it's time to sell or not...

First up, a 1942 Finnish-Mosin model 39
ODT-96.jpg
ODT-97.jpg
ODT-99.jpg
ODT-100.jpg
ODT-101.jpg
ODT-108.jpg

You looking for asking prices or selling prices there is a very big gap that seems to be shrinking at the moment but best time ive seen in years to dump/leave the soviet market with all guns, especially the Finn weapons pulling a premium. Current market value will prob have you sitting on them for a while if you expect to grab that price since most people say "its just a mosin"

I did the same thing a while back. I slowly lost interest in the soviet stuff and moved it out for other things. The only hole it left was a Tsarist 91 which I'll eventually/hopefully find a decent enough example one day.

Back
Top Bottom