• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contract overrun M4’s on sale til they’re gone at SOLGW

View attachment 2513430
View attachment 2513431
Sketchy site. First time I opened first pic was the price. When I went back to site, 2nd pic was price.

Was gonna order if they were 343. Not 1k
Riiiiiight.

I’m sure they’re super bummed they lost your business.

Anyone willing to buy a $350 complete rifle ain’t a SOLGW customer. Back to PSA with you heathens!

Riiiiiight.

I’m sure they’re super bummed they lost your business.

Anyone willing to buy a $350 complete rifle ain’t a SOLGW customer. Back to PSA with you heathens!
ha. Well it is a flooded market for ars. Don't know if you got the memo
It's just an ar. I didnt see anything special on it.
Especially for 1k. If you see me waste that kind of money on an ar, it will say lwrc on it.

Enjoy your 1k rifle that wont out shoot a psa

Especially for 1k. If you see me waste that kind of money on an ar, it will say lwrc on it.

It’s a flooded market for **** AR’s.

The supply and demand for quality stuff stays consistent.

SOLGW is top quality, and their site isn’t sketchy. $1000 on a top quality AR isn’t a “waste”.

Enjoy your PSA that you shoot 150 rounds per year out of.

I have a SOLGW M4 patrol rifle but mine is slightly different. Different fore end, etc.. Mine is mid length gas system. The hotter it gets, the better it runs. Just like a rock solid AK, but much smoother and a lot more accurate. It's an outstanding rifle.

There is no better value for a top tier fighting gun than SOLGW.

SOLGW is top quality, and their site isn’t sketchy. $1000 on a top quality AR isn’t a “waste”.

Enjoy your PSA that you shoot 150 rounds per year out of.

What is it with these guys coming in here and talking smack? No one is telling them they must buy a more expensive or better (yes, better) rifle. I don't know why they even bother posting. I don't own a $3k gun, but I won't knock those who do. It boggles the mind to think that so many are willing to discard the idea of paying $1k-$1.5k for a very high quality fighting gun. I always thought those prices were normal...

What is it with these guys coming in here and talking smack? No one is telling them they must buy a more expensive or better (yes, better) rifle. I don't know why they even bother posting. I don't own a $3k gun, but I won't knock those who do. It boggles the mind to think that so many are willing to discard the idea of paying $1k-$1.5k for a very high quality fighting gun. I always thought those prices were normal...

They are normal. When you know how much it costs to make a quality barrel, a quality BCG, and a quality receiver set, that all meet or exceed Mil-Spec, then you know why you can’t get a top quality AR for $399.

Back
Top Bottom