• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Contract overrun M4’s on sale til they’re gone at SOLGW

Really? Why would I want one over a $399 AR?

Because it runs and runs right.

Because it meets or exceeds milspec in every way.

Because it is assembled properly, per the TDP.

Because it has a lifetime guarantee. Every part of an SOLGW rifle, even parts that are designed to wear out normally under use, are guaranteed for life. SOLGW will replace any part of the rifle that wears out and will continue to do so for the life of that rifle.

Can’t say any of that about any $399 AR I know of, especially PSA.

Because it runs and runs right.

Because it meets or exceeds milspec in every way.

Because it is assembled properly, per the TDP.

Because it has a lifetime guarantee. Every part of an SOLGW rifle, even parts that are designed to wear out normally under use, are guaranteed for life. SOLGW will replace any part of the rifle that wears out and will continue to do so for the life of that rifle.
at this point
Can’t say any of that about any $399 AR I know of, especially PSA.

My RRA lower with a Stag arms upper runs just fine after 1000's of rounds and I'm $700.00 richer. I'm not going into battle but if I did, I'd have $700.00 more ammo!

My RRA lower with a Stag arms upper runs just fine after 1000's of rounds and I'm $700.00 richer. I'm not going into battle but if I did, I'd have $700.00 more ammo!

How much I spend on a gun doesn’t effect how much I spend on ammo. Cool story, though.

How much I spend on a gun doesn’t effect how much I spend on ammo. Cool story, though.
I've had a PSA that would barely hit the broadside of a barn, and traded into one that was a damn fairly accurate firearm. Are any of em a DMR? Nope. That what a proper rifle is for

What is it with these guys coming in here and talking smack? No one is telling them they must buy a more expensive or better (yes, better) rifle. I don't know why they even bother posting. I don't own a $3k gun, but I won't knock those who do. It boggles the mind to think that so many are willing to discard the idea of paying $1k-$1.5k for a very high quality fighting gun. I always thought those prices were normal...
well, I posted 2 pics of why I started talking smack. I thought it was obvious.
When a website changes prices after I refresh, that is sketchy.
And was pointing out that that ar is not worth anywhere near 1100.

If the demand is so high for these 'quality guns' why are they on sale @Dirty J

well, I posted 2 pics of why I started talking smack. I thought it was obvious.
When a website changes prices after I refresh, that is sketchy.
Only was pointing out that that ar is not worth anywhere near 1100.

If the demand is so high for these 'quality guns' why are they on sale @Dirty J

Well PSA has sales all the time. Not sure what that has to do with the quality of a weapon?

Back
Top Bottom