• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Conversation I had at Academy Sports & Outdoors last Saturday...

rnfarley

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
91   0
Reaction score
Saturday night I had to make a hurried run to Academy Sports & Outdoors to get some supplies, this is the conversation I had with the girl at the checkout counter (while wearing my full camo getup):

Girl: Why are you wearing those gloves?

Me: Because my hands are bloody and I didn't think it was appropriate attire.

Girl: What? Why would your hands be bloody?

Me: Because I just killed a deer and I was out of these so I came here to get some more.

Girl: What?!?! No! Not a pretty innocent deer! Why would you do a thing like that?

Me: Because I wanted to eat it. You usually want to kill it first. Don't you eat meat? You eat cows don't you?

Girl: Yes, but that's ok. Cows aren't pretty like deer, they are ugly and stinky. Is that blood on your boots?

Me: Yes it is. You know, you may be working at the wrong store...

Deer have pretty necks...when it's cubed into 1"x1" squares, and seared in worchestershire sauce and butter!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I am having flash backs to The silence of the lambs... Would you like a nice Chianti to go with that?

Girl: Yes, but that's ok. Cows aren't pretty like deer, they are ugly and stinky. Is that blood on your boots?

I guess chickens and pigs are ugly and stinky too.

You should have taken the gloves off, put your hand on her shoulder, and said, "I really like killing pretty things." And then winked at her and sniffed the air with a crazy smile on your face.

What a dummy.

Back
Top Bottom