• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coon Hunter

deller

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
I was just woke up ( a little before 3AM ) by 2 Morons on my property apparently looking for their coon dog. I do respect the age old art of coon hunting. My Grandfather loved to run the dogs. However, the next time I wake up and find a coon hunter or anyone else for that matter on my property this time of morning I'm releasing my own dog and he's not by any means a coon hound. I live in a subdivision in Cherokee County right on the Pickens County line. My property backs up to a hunting club and I realize that some times coon dogs do not read private property signs or recognize boundary lines. However, their owners should be able to do so. I will not hurt your dog, but the next time you trespass on my property I will realease my dog and when he starts eating your a** and you hear the rack of a shotgun stop all activety. Once I call the dog off your a** is going to jail for trespassing!

I'm pretty sure GA has the " right to retrieve" law so prob not a good idea although I don't blame you. Just what I've heard from some co workers that coon hunt

Back
Top Bottom