• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Corn Vending Machine?

Reloadhby

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these corn Vending machines that are now in some places with the Ice Vending Machine next to it?

If so what weights? is there a selection for 55gallon drum? and how much?

Or is it just per 50 pounds.?

everybody baits nowadays
And what I don’t get is why? There are so many deer in this part of the country that anybody can kill a deer. The next conundrum is folks used to bait to pull the trigger. Now everyone just pours corn out to get trail cam pics and sit in a stand and brag about all 37 deer that came to the “food plot” this evening. I could really care less if people hunt over corn. Just can’t figure out why they don’t kill the damn things when they show up.

Reactions: GTN
flipping channels and stopped on a whitetail vido,showed the heroes pulling into the ranch in 2 2500 Chevy Pick Ups. one had a pallet of corn in the bed, a freakin pallet.

I have nothing against shooting over bait, really. There's harvesting and sport. If you want sport, you know what to do. We have deer on the gun club property, lots of them. All over. They are not afraid of people, people smells or gunfire. I've had them stand on the 200 yard range and stare at me while I target practiced with an M1 Garand. When they get in my way I've had to walk down towards them and shoo them away. Deer hunters are all around the club. They have food plots and stands. They are harvesting the deer, not hunting them. It's okay by me, but don't call it "hunting." It's about like going to the zoo to shoot big game.

Back
Top Bottom