• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Coronavirus Pandemic (many threads merged)

Is the Coronavirus going to cause a pandemic in the USA?

• Yes

Votes: 197 43.4%
  • No

Votes: 127 28.0%
  • Too Early to guess

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"Digging into the biochemistry of viruses, we are struck in particular by a genetic string of RNA within covid-19 — specifically the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA — that has all the appearance of an “insert” (i.e., something that does NOT look like a natural mutation)."

Watch the video. This dude is not just some crazy lug nut. He has plenty of supporting evidence.

So... there is no way to KNOW! The best we can do is speculate based on probability.
That raises more questions in regards to those in the scientific community who make absolute statements about the origins of this virus.

So... there is no way to KNOW! The best we can do is speculate based on probability.
That raises more questions in regards to those in the scientific community who make absolute statements about the origins of this virus.

He explains the difference between a mutation and an 'insert'. You need to watch the video before you poo poo it off.

There are several scientific papers that go back a decade that talks about this particular type of insert - even by Bat Woman.

Any Coca Cola collectors here? These will soon be hitting the markets as future collectibles seeing they are now obsolete and enhance the spread of any bacteria or virus.

ibd00812B-a.jpg

Ahh.... I see no substance, just “The Feels”...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/health/purdue-opioids-oxycontin.html

Origins of an Epidemic: Purdue Pharma Knew Its Opioids Were Widely Abused
A confidential Justice Department report found the company was aware early on that OxyContin was being crushed and snorted for its powerful narcotic, but continued to promote it as less addictive.

I could produce hundreds of similar cases, but you might think it's just feelz.

The sad history of big industry and government coverups.

How in the world are you blaming the Government Coverup in the Opioid Crisis?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/health/purdue-opioids-oxycontin.html

Origins of an Epidemic: Purdue Pharma Knew Its Opioids Were Widely Abused
A confidential Justice Department report found the company was aware early on that OxyContin was being crushed and snorted for its powerful narcotic, but continued to promote it as less addictive.

I could produce hundreds of similar cases, but you might think it's just feelz.

He explains the difference between a mutation and an 'insert'. You need to watch the video before you poo poo it off.

There are several scientific papers that go back a decade that talks about this particular type of insert - even by Bat Woman.
You need to read what I wrote. I did not poopoo the video, I agree with his conclusions. There is a HIGH probability the virus was CREATED not a natural evolution mutation. There is no way to PROVE one over the other, therefor we can only speculate based on which is most likely.(probability)

Back
Top Bottom