Costas is spewing crap again...

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
Once again Bob Costas is spewing illogical crap again...ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I loathe that self-important prick.

I have ALWAYS hated Costas.. Ever since I first saw him in the early 90's, I could never figure out why he got on TV. He has no marketable skill. He knows nothing except baseball stats.

I guess he just figured out the right network exec to give a hummer to. No other possible explanation.

by posting these videos you are giving them attention

i wont watch

chucklenut, I understand and respect your position, however as a pro 2nd Amendment activist and podcaster, I have a responsibility to listen, digest, understand and be able to logically articulate a proper argument to counter the anti-gunner's argument. I believe it's equally important to know what the "other side" is saying so that we can counter it and continue to gain ground on this issue.

I have ALWAYS hated Costas.. Ever since I first saw him in the early 90's, I could never figure out why he got on TV. He has no marketable skill. He knows nothing except baseball stats.

I guess he just figured out the right network exec to give a hummer to. No other possible explanation.

I'm not a traditionally religious guy but when he lobbied 12 years ago to make it "illegal" for athletes to thank god after games I wanted to smash his face with a shovel.

Looks like Morgan has found someone that will polish his knob. They don't get the idea that once the gun control ball gets rolling it won't stop 'til we resemble Australia.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom