Costas is spewing crap again...

chucklenut, I understand and respect your position, however as a pro 2nd Amendment activist and podcaster, I have a responsibility to listen, digest, understand and be able to logically articulate a proper argument to counter the anti-gunner's argument. I believe it's equally important to know what the "other side" is saying so that we can counter it and continue to gain ground on this issue.

i get the "know your enemy" thing, but i feel like everyone knows what two people with no ethos on the subject mater and have proven themselves to be retarded are simply gonna regurgitate the same old tired excuses and say them like it was their own opinion

piers morgan and bob costa are two douchebags no one should pay any mind to, if someone were to bring them up i would reference them as being tools

Costas and Piers are 2 people that can afford their own 24 hr armed security guards.

Of course they're not going to support private gun ownership because they are insulated from reality.

Im still waiting for Piers to keep his word and deport himself. Lol

i get the "know your enemy" thing, but i feel like everyone knows what two people with no ethos on the subject mater and have proven themselves to be retarded are simply gonna regurgitate the same old tired excuses and say them like it was their own opinion

piers morgan and bob costa are two douchebags no one should pay any mind to, if someone were to bring them up i would reference them as being tools

This is absolutely true chicklenut. I can't stand either of them and love when they get "served" by pro-gunners like Uncle Ted Nuggent. However the sad thing is, there are many people who do listen to them and then they regurgitate it as their anti-gun gospel. But to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom