COSTCO shopping list

We used to buy our meat through a co-op type deal. I think it was called Zicon or something like that. You would order on line and they showed up at local churches to pick up your order. The bacon was awesome and several dollars cheaper than the store. The chicken breast were huge but sometimes it was tough and chewy. When that went away, we started going to COSTCO because they were the best deal on hearing aids originally. They were about half the price than the Audiologist. For those who have to wear hearing aids I recommend them. The Kirkland hearing aid batteries suck though, they last about a day and half less than Energizers. I buy those off Amazon by the case.

We have a Sams membership and will have a costco membership soon through my work.

Sams is usually: Pellets for the pellet smoker, paper towels, napkins, trashbags, dishwasher tabs. I buy all my shorts there, and usually a case of flavored sparkling water for me (cuts down on my soda intake) and a case of smart water for the wife.

Back
Top Bottom