• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Could this be the gun to replace my Shield? (Mossberg MC1) threads merged

If the performance and reliability are good, and the price is right (I mean VERY right), I'd be interested. Looks like it would make a good truck gun.

It'd have to be dirt, dirt, dirt cheap for me to buy it in the first year.. Let someone else be the guinea pig.. My CCW & home defense needs are well taken care of anyways..

It'd have to be dirt, dirt, dirt cheap for me to buy it in the first year.. Let someone else be the guinea pig.. My CCW & home defense needs are well taken care of anyways..

Yes Sir, regardless of price, I'd let some other buyers be the first year testers.

Speaking of potential problems, I wonder what kind of warranty Mossberg is going to be offering? If it's solid like the big boy manufacturers, that would be a big plus. If it's some kind of BS warranty (cough...Taurus...cough) that would be a deal breaker right off the bat.

P365 destroyed this entire category

I'm not so sure I'd go that far... They certainly have raised the bar, but the 365 carries a bit of a stigma with many right now.. I feel the same way about the 365 as I do the Mossburg as of now.. Maybe after a year of people hammering on them with no significant problems I would consider taking a look again..

I hope they'd be better than this indestructible gem hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom